Thanks to everyone who is interested in my blog. It will be documenting my process in Design school at KU. I hope everyone enjoys it, and feel free to comment on anything you see.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Book Cover Redesign

Book Cover Redesign

For this project, we are taking a group of three books that we feel have a relevant connection to each other such as a similar theme, time period, or author. We have to take these books and redesign their covers in a way that is cohesive, creative, and a new viewpoint that hasn't been used before.
The three books I decided on are The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, The Devil's Arithmetic by Jane Yoder, and A Separate Peace by John Knowles. They are all related in that they are all focused around youth in the time of the world wars, their coming of age stories, and how the role the past plays in their presents and futures.
Here is the initial research I've done on the novels:








No comments:

Post a Comment